SAKI-Hikari Deep Red
- Contains a precise amount of select, pure-cultured Spirulina which naturally contains concentrated levels of carotenoids to help your koi develop more rapid and deeper coloration. It has been specifically formulated to reduce the chance of discoloration of the Shiroji (white areas of the koi) when used as directed.
- The inclusion of the Hikari-Germ™, a live (viable) naturally occurring living microorganism (probiotic) and the uniquely blended ingredients offer extremely efficient nutrient utilization. This translates to higher feed efficiency!
- The Hikari-Germ™ remains active in the waste making it more powder-like and easier for your bio-action to decompose due to the higher surface area. The side benefit is clearer, cleaner water and less pond maintenance.
- Meant to be a finishing diet for show koi leading up to the event or as an aid for koi who are having trouble maintaining their color, Saki-Hikari® Deep Red also can be used during warmer water periods as an additive to our other Hikari® koi diets to boost color depth.
- Expect predictable growth and desirable form when using this product. For increased growth try Saki-Hikari® Growth and in cooler water temperatures Saki-Hikari® Multi-Season is an excellent choice to avoid losing the progress made with other Saki-Hikari® diets during the summer months.
We Also Recommend